Good conduct, learning and growth, superb skills, dedication to work, innovative thinking, high efficiency and excellent performance.
1. The competition of modern enterprises is the competition between talents.
2. People who are useful to the construction and development of enterprises are talents.
3. Talents are not born, but cultivated; to become talents, we must work hard.
4. The talent is not perfect, and the blame is not suitable for talent growth.
1. Performance-oriented, encourage and strive for the first;
2. Innovative practice, allowing trial and error;
3. Teach students according to their talents and focus on training;
4. Targeted development, seeking long-term;
5. Knowing gratitude, cause and effect cycle.